FAQ's & Booking Conditions
Answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
- All apartments are located around the Hobart waterfront precinct, which is home to a working port, and within easy walking distance of the city centre, restaurants, Salamanca Market and other major attractions.
- The views from each apartment and building differ, the Penthouse and Hunter St apartments have water views.
- Sullivans Cove Apartments are located in the vibrant hub of Hobart's waterfront area - which is home to a working port and are close to bars, restaurants, the ferry to Mona and other major attractions. Sullivans Cove Apartments takes no responsibility for, and is not in a position to be able to offer discounts for noise from restaurants, bars, the port, general traffic noise etc which is beyond our control.
- For the comfort of all of our guests and residents, Sullivans Cove Apartments has a strict No Function / No Noise policy for all apartments.
- Guests may be asked to leave immediately at the first sign of trouble or complaint, with no refund offered.
- All rates are for 2 people. Extra person charges apply, per person, per night.
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge, in existing bedding. Cots are available at most locations, a nightly hire rate applies.
- Undercover car parking is available for an additional daily charge, we recommend booking in advance to guarantee availability.
- Check-in time is available from 2pm.
- Check-out time is 10am or by pre-arrangement.
- Check-in is available during business hours of 8:30am – 5:30pm daily at 21 Hunter St, Hobart - although your apartment may be in one of our other locations.
- For arrivals outside of these hours, please contact our Reception office to arrange.
- Apartments are provided with a light daily service daily, including the replenishment of amenities, removal of rubbish, replacement of towels and making of beds.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Sullivans Cove Apartments requires payment in full a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival.
- Payment by credit card incurs an additional, non-refundable surcharge.
- The cancellation policy requires a minimum notice of 7 days prior to arrival. If notice is received within 7 days of arrival, a cancellation fee of 100% of the reservation cost applies. If notice is received greater than 7 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fees apply (excluding any non-refundable credit card surcharge).